Xmas in advance! Ho-ho-ho!!!

Back from the mountain, I found two parcels in my mailbox! That was totally unexpected as the postal provider sent me a notice these would have been dispatched next Tue (and it was on Sat!)...

So, the wait has ended, it is time to open the presents I asked to Santa with a couple of weeks in advance! I can't wait a second more! Let's start with the thin parcel...

So, here we have the 3 softbacks all together: PC Notebook, GM Notebook and NPC Roster... some more details for each of them...

Now, the thick parcel, the one with the hardbackssss... Ho-ho-ho!!! Let's open it with the due time and trying to 'taste' the moment...

Here we gooo...

They are both beautiful! Needless to say I have already found something I would have made different if I were aware of... anyway, this is another lesson learnt! Now a close-up on the core rules:

And the same room on the stage also for the second 'baby', I know it is thinner than the firs tone but it is not less important as it is part of the family as well! ...and let me add that Leonardo Da Vinci is always a great choice...


Now I made all the material checks on the books and I have happily applied all the titles for the publication! I thought it would have been an automatic step in the process and instead I got a new message from drivethru: my submission has been sent for the approval... I will get a notification as soon as it is ok... this means that another time I have to wait... d'oh...

Keep cross fingers and ask Santa again to have my presents as soon as possible! 

Ho-ho-ho... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood