Changing of the guard

After one year and a couple of weeks of life of this blog, I decided to move the pages of my game on a different platform.

This doesn't mean I was not happy with the current set-up, I just want to see if a new tool works better in terms of communication compared to the 'old' blog pages.

This page won't be in any case deleted, I will keep it still up for historical and affective reasons!

The new page of VI·VIII·X KUP RPG is the following one: https://viviiix.substack.com/

You can join it and subscribe: you can still read it as a blog and, by subscribing, you will get any update as a newsletter. This is truly effective to my eyes!

See you on the other page! Ciaoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood