A matter of time...

Done! The work is done and delivered: last week I uploaded the files for both printed and digital versions on DrivethruRPG. Now I have to wait to receive the printed proof of them...

There is nothing or little I can do so far... I had been busy with the usual daily business and the completion of the Core Rules. Now it is only a matter of time before opening the store on Drivethru and start doing some marketing activities. I haven't been posting for weeks due to this reason and it will likely pass another similar timing before I can see my work in my hands.

I have now time to revise again any idea on how to run the playtest, where to post news/ad for the game and so on... prepare the 'battlefield' in other words!

The only activity I did was to add another main page on this website called "Friends" to fix once for all everyone helped me in this journey... being a nearly zero budget project the most important aspect from my side is to remember again who, on a purely free basis, supported my project. Thanks again to all of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood