Updates on project and website

Well, apologies for being rather absent but I am working simultaneously on several topics!

So here we go with an overall update:

  • Revised the 3rd party license with new logos; the freely usable logos are now directly downloadable from that page.
  • Added a page about the products available for the playtest phase: there is a shot description and I will set direct links to Drivethru.
  • Added a page which I want to use as log for all the contributions coming from the playtest... needless to say the page is empty for the time being.
  • Amended the core rules with both proofread corrections, now I am currently revising the text for the last changes... there are some revisions on contents and other on layout. This will took a while as the period is a bit 'crowded' both on family and work sides...
  • I have come to a final decision with the cover artworks for all the products and I am very satisfied: in the product page you can have a look at them. 
I need to finalize the contents of the Animal Roster after I have completed the core rules and I will be finally ready for the kick-off of the playtest!

I really hope to manage everything in a couple of weeks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood