Thrid party license

It's a horrible period... time is getting less and less, there are many pending tasks and I really have concerns to compete the final revision of the VI·VIII·X core rules! I have the second proofread, therefore this is what I am called to do in sequence: 1. amend the final text with the "second baby" tips; 2. revise the last details (like the adaptation of the skills to the changes in the stats I did); 3. edit the text with key words in bold; 4. insert the final layout of the pages... a lot, definitely a lot!

Hopefully I had some limited spare time I used to exploit another topic: a license for anyone who wants to develop the VI·VIII·X game! I am well aware of the fact that this is premature as I have not yet published the playtest edition... but let me say that I really hope that from the playtest could come out some works that could be worth to be shared with other gamers. At the end of the day, the focus of the playtest is on the rules and the mechanics... I will provide the playtesters with rules and accessories for a "dry run": no indications on setting or similar... therefore I believe that any attempt of playtest could be founded on a good idea and this could be made available to the others players (be it for free or at payment).

For the license I asked Pelle Nilsson, the author of the amazing Mork Borg, the permission to "borrow" his licensing approach and adapt it to my game. Pelle had been so kind and allowed me to "reuse" it for my purposes! So, Pelle deserves my great KUDOS for his support!

With this help, I made up a license in a dedicated page here on my blog: VI∙VIII∙X Third Party License.

This license goes together with the logos post as it is important to clarify that some of them are freely usable, others are not:


It seems an effortless job, but trust me that for someone like me who is not comfortable with websites, links, images and other "social" things, it took a bit more than what you could think.

At the end I achieved it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood