Logos or Logoi?

This short post to let you have a snapshot of the logos I created for the VI·VIII·X KUP RPG.

Before a glance at them, an ironic question about the correct way I'd call them: with the English word or with the Greek one... The question is ironic as the English word is the same of the Greek one at the singular...

Ok, no more silly puns and let's have a look at them:



I made 4 different logos, there is a fifth but for the time being let's focus on these ones.

The black one which is also the icon of the current webpage is the logo of the VI·VIII·X game: it is a "merged" view of all the roman numbers of the name of the game... I like it as it reminds me a wrought-iron railing.

The second one is the name of the editor I decided for the publication of any VI·VIII·X product I will do... there's a story behind this name, suffice it to say that it is however evocative as it references the Arthurian cycle.

The third one is the logo which represents the KUP model... It has been the first one I made and it came very quickly as a creation.

The last is an additional logo I decided to create in order to clearly show that anything I will create is a product of my town... It seems useless but there is a reason for its presence... now it is early to disclose it, I need to see how the overall project will develop.

Needlees to say, all of them are copyright GMaia (C) and, for the time being, any use of them has to be approved in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood