The first "baby" has come back at home!

...and the first "manuscript" of the VI·VIII·X KUP RPG core rules arrived back at home!

I have to say a huge THANKS to Carl who did this "dirt job" for me on a pure friendship base!


I am glad to see not too many "errors" (well actually I spotted some errors I should not have done!) and I am delighted by the spirit Carl had while doing this "dirt job"! I found scattered in the document some really funny comments that I am still laughing now when I think at them! Here below one of them:


Now I have to update the book and once done apply some final changes... there's one in particular which I will detail in a separate post (btw I have already written about this idea, here).

I am sorry if in this period I had no time to post anything... family and work got me stuck on the last post of end of August... but things are moving, I will be ready soon! I really look forward to publish my work!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood