Happy new year! Let's see what 2023 will bring all of us...

First day of 2023!

This post to wish all of you my most sincere wishes for a great year!

As a first day, I need now to focus on two sides: manage the playtest and develop the remaining part of the project.

I have to be grateful to anyone who helped me with suggestions for my game in the last weeks. Since I published it, I got several comments and one of the things I need is to rationalize all the info and interactions I had so far.

Therefore, I will review the current proposal for the playtest and try to be more 'market oriented'! In addition, I will take up again all the works and give them a go... the upcoming task will likely be the 'How to run a VI·VIII·X KUP RPG' series here on these pages!

I hope that this year will bring to the light at least one or both books: the expanded rules and the setting!

Thanks to all of the friendly fellows who bought, downloaded, read and joined the playtest! ...and thanks to those who will come as well!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood