First printed products arrived yesterday!

Yesterday I found in the mailbox the first items ever printed for the VI·VIII·X game!

They are the PC Notebook and the GM notebook. In a previous post I wrote about them: they are conceived instead of the flying sheets of paper that usually both players and master have around the table. These are namely notebook where everyone playing at VI·VIII·X KUP RPG has and where it is supposedly room for any note.

Here we go... front and back of the booklets:


First and last page of the PC Notebook:

...and first and last page of the GM Notebook:

As I have already written the artworks on the cover are based on a teal color range just to point out that these are the "Playtest edition"... if hopefully I will ever be able to publish a final version of the game, I will use the original colors of these wonderful pieces of art!

I am really satisfied with the outcome (I only need to fix the page count, but this is a detail!). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood