Where chaos reigns... and it is not the D&D module!

Well, I had a couple of busy days: I had to manage my first proofreading process... It's likely that I didn't do the perfect job but it seems that I worked it out. 3 friends will look after my text... I could still extend it to a fourth one, I am not sure...

For the time being I am really happy of what I have in my hands! It's something completely mine and this is a great achievement for me. I even took a pic like if it was a baby:


That said, let's move to serious topics: I am still trying to figure out what could be the best steps once I have completed the proofreading revision. I will have a book and my idea is to launch a voluntary playtest. At the same time I need to do some fund raising in order to cover the expenses of such a print run.

So the overall idea is to print a very limited number of books and then distribute them for a playtest. The first question is: how to carry out this wishful thinking?!?

In the meanwhile, while I am working on other products for this game (I am working on 4 different books for the time being...) I also need to define a marketing strategy: the basic question is "how i can let the people know that this game could be a nice thing?"

Too many questions and doubts, let's do one step at a time: I have to keep on writing about the project and the current activities... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The concept of KUP RPG (part 1)

The concept of KUP RPG (part 2)

Core Rules: what is under the hood